PocketBits will support the upcoming Network upgrade and Hard fork for VeChain (VET). The upgrade is scheduled to take place on the 16th of November 2021 at approximately 01:00 PM IST.
The following pointers are what you as a user need to know:
- The PocketBits Team will take care of all technicalities involved during this network upgrade.
- Withdrawals for VET will be temporarily paused starting from the 15th of November at approximately 10:00 AM.
- Withdrawals would be resumed only after the upgraded network is deemed to be stable.
- Trading of VET would not be affected during this time.
- The VeChain (VET) network upgrade and hard fork will NOT result in any new tokens being created.