This is a step by step article on how to Deposit and Withdraw INR to and from your PocketBits INR Wallet :
- Login to your PocketBits account
- Click on WALLET and from the drop down select "INR WALLET"
A) To Deposit:
- Click on DEPOSIT INR
- Once you click on Deposit INR you will see the bank details to which you need to make a net-banking transfer.
- All INR deposits are instantly credited to your INR wallet as soon as your banking transaction is completed. Simply transfer the amount that you wish to deposit to the bank account details visible on your screen.
- Currently users can deposit using IMPS/NEFT/RTGS. For amounts below INR 2Lakhs we highly recommend using IMPS for experiencing a quick and easy deposit experience.
- Kindly ensure to check the Bank details displayed on your screen before making any transfers.
- Take a note of the limits and important notes for a quick and easy INR deposit experience.
B) To Withdraw:
- Click on WITHDRAW INR FROM WALLET
- Once you click on Withdraw INR from wallet ; you will see the following screen:
- Simply enter the INR amount that you wish to transfer to your bank account and click on "WITHDRAW"
- A verification OTP would be sent via email, simply add to verify and confirm.
- All INR withdrawals are processed only on bank working days from 10am - 6pm; on a First-in-First-out basis. Hence, it could take 4-5 Business Days to process.