This is a step by step article on how to Deposit and Withdraw INR from PocketBits:
- Login to your PocketBits account
- Click on INR WALLET
A) To Deposit:
- Click on DEPOSIT INR
- For first time users the below screen would appear:
- Once you click on Deposit INR; customised Deposit accounts will be created for you.
- All INR deposits are instant. Simply transfer the amount that you wish to deposit to the bank account details shown on the screen.
- Kindly ensure to check the Bank details displayed on your screen before making any transfers.
- Take a note of the limits and important notes for a quick and easy INR deposit experience.
B) To Withdraw:
- Click on WITHDRAW INR
- Once you click on Withdraw INR; you will see the following screen:
- Simply enter the INR amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Make sure to select the correct bank account to receive the withdrawal amount.
- Take a note of the limits and double check to see if the correct bank account has been selected.
- All INR withdrawals are processed only on working days from 10am - 7pm; on a First-in-First-out basis. Hence, it could take anywhere between a minimum of 59mins to a maximum of 1 business day to process.